JQsh G21 @JQshG
21 January, 01:57
107 - juan 1/20/2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
21 January, 03:58
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
excellent thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQsh G21 @JQshG
21 January, 09:23
In response Aaron Roma to his Publication
Don't thank me yet. Not exactly what I wanted to hear from him.

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
21 January, 09:38
lol i agree but i was glad to hear his up to date view. Im believing the plan til March unless its called off.

JQsh G21 @JQshG
21 January, 06:17
Yeah I'm solid through the end of March, but honestly something needs to happen now. Everything is in place. The heist complete, Trump has stepped down getting out of the way, there is nothing stopping the military from acting. How could a full declass NOT prove everything? How could jr. coming out NOT blow the world away...

My only guess is that in some way or form they need to also simaltanously prove God is real and loves us to everyone who has lost their way (hinse - the great awakening).

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
22 January, 12:55
i agree. im a believer in gods love and want the world saved. and this process has helped my own faith. but this is a battle for the republic. i hope they focus on that and dont try to be missionaries at the same time. this should be war. and right now would undoubtedly be a good time to strike. i dont want war but we gotta win! they cant take this country and get away with it any longer.

JQsh G21 @JQshG
Got some new intell recently, or rather a "get your head out of your ass and remember what this is about" sorta deal. The reason this is still going, is because telling us what they would do is not enough, we'll forget too easily and revert right back to where we came from.

We HAVE TO SEE IT. We have to see them do this crap to us. At least on paper, cgi, etc. We don't actually want people to get hurt, but everyone in this country needs to sweat. They need to get angry.
03:01 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JQshG in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
22 January, 03:31
We GOT angry. We marched to the Capital to tell these losers we weren't going to abide by their fraud. Our President who we trust and love slammed us, told us we were a bunch of losers and ordered us to go home. Now we have the FBI visiting our neighbors asking about us. Same thing happened with Pizzagate. Pres Trump closed it down. I'm not buying it.

JQsh G21 @JQshG
22 January, 06:09
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Everyone has the right to their opinion. I was going to go to DC also. Had I gone, and got sent home, I would have been pretty upset. I do, however, have a friend who was there. She said, "best day of my life." Time will tell.

Everything looks bad right now, I get it, but what happened at the capital is an example of what these people do. How they frame us. What seems like a shitty situation now, I believe will come back to haunt every single last one of [them]. I have faith in God first and formost, and I believe his hand on Trump is not yet finished. Enjoy the show ;)

Optics!

JQsh G21 @JQshG
22 January, 06:10
In response Violet *** to her Publication
And remind me at what point in time did Trump call us all "losers?" I'll be waiting for awhile, because he didn't.

Also, when I say, "they" need to get angry, I mean the people on the left. This show is not for us, it's for them!

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
22 January, 03:17
thanks for sharing. love it! I heard juan say this recently too. i agree thats optimal. my immediate thought was Kobe. mamba. if the opening is there to seize victory, take it! 1 win at a time. my thought since then is IF the win is guaranteed then yes, do the most good. like cue ball position when making pool shot. but MAKE THE SHOT! dont sacrifice the shot for cue position. (no Q pun intended 😎)