Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
TAKE the fiat and donate it to a REAL charity, i.e. pretty much not any freaking huge one anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:52
I am stunned people still trust these clowns. Again, good people dying every day and what are these 2 doing? what has been done about nation wide election fraud? That's right.....NOTHING.

Wow. You people are sickening trash!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:49
Oh God no! Please noooooooooo!

Folks, you cannot continue to fall for this con. Nothing about any election matters until there is justice from the 2020 election. Wood and Flynn and grifters......they have done nothing for We' the People, but abandon us. Do not fall for the con!

they will eat you up and spit you out, just like 2020. WATCH!

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
30 March, 12:05
for the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the full grown
sons and daughters of God.

God is raising up his army , all volunteers to go in
the land of promises made by him as an inheritance and take it
in the same manner that Joshua and Caleb
took the land once their leader Moses was prevented by GOD
from entering in.
the difference this time is that our weapons are spiritual
and mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds in high places.
the sword of the spirit will slay and break the power holding people captive and where there was death of the people inhabiting the land now we bring life to the people but destruction
and death to powers and principalities also known
as the old guard.
Trust Gods plan of salvation.
Trust Gods plan of total reconciliation of all things
to himself by his son Jesus.

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
29 March, 10:24
I'm a SC native and I am THRILLED to hear the news!!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:50
In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication
Why? Lin Wood and Flynn told us they would prove election fraud and failed. They are obviously grifters like Trump. And you are falling for it again? My God we are more fucked than I thought!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
29 March, 09:17
Congratulations and I KNOW that you will make SC proud!!! God bless you both!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 09:15
Finaly USA start to SHIFT CONCIOUSNESS INTO 5D...It will take next 40 years, but it is small step for Archangel, but GIANT LEAP for Men kind anyway. 🤗🙏

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
29 March, 09:12
Two good men that are loved. But not the only ones♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 09:01
AWESOME.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 March, 09:00
Thats great your going to bring much to South Carolina.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 March, 08:24
Wondered where you went, thanks!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts