STL Anon @STLAnon
27 March, 09:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 March, 09:32
In response STL Anon to his Publication
True words and simple enough to understand but those still frightened out of their wits still don't see the true picture or how they have been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
It is SO HARD to make people realize what is happening! People are living their lives, laughing and smiling as though we are not losing our country and lives.
02:54 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 04:53
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Early on I began making the connections to WWII and masks and I tried to tell my friends what I saw was happening, connecting that it was all about just a cold, that none of the oppressive measures made sense, that there has been no COMPASSION in handling a "pandemic", while if it WAS a pandemic, there WOULD be compassion. But NO, no compassion. Only tyranny. This was a big huge red flag.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 March, 04:52
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Yes, those of us that realize the human race is wslking on the precipice of destruction seem to be living on a different planet than the sleepers.