Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
29 March, 03:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I thought one of the Trump spokesmen said the acronym was going to be "FRANK"? I signed up anyway, but I do find it weird that their ToS is the Constitution & Privacy policy says it was last updated Jan. 11, 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 March, 08:50
In response Lysa Momoa to her Publication
look up the date that it was copyrighted or incorporated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
29 March, 02:42
Talk about mysterious!

https://whois.whoisxmlapi....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 02:46
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
interdasting...hmmm....

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
29 March, 03:05
The 1&1 is a red flag for me.
15+/- years ago, I secured my biz domain name with them.
Wanted to transfer to a Canadian company.
1&1 was in Europe (I wanna say Germany) and I had call/contact them at crazy times because of the time difference.
Don't know - Things can be different now.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
29 March, 02:26
Their ToS are a winner!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 02:28

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 March, 02:24
Read the terms of service. 🙂

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 March, 02:17
This does NOT look legit. Looks like a phishing site. Scavino or Trump himself will announce when such a site exists. Proceed with caution!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 March, 02:14
I am all in!