Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
IT'S SO UNREAL. THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA WE WANT!!
12:42 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 12:49
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
If this is not the America you want, then WAKE THE FUCK UP AND RISE THE FUCK UP!

Let's do this! Time to march to DC, torch the town and start chopping off heads!

Who is in? Or do you prefer to sit here, trust a plan that doesn't exist and continue to watch them kill us all?

MOTHER FUCK THIS! Let's go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
29 March, 12:54
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
It's time to man up. It's up to We the American people. May God forgive us for what is about to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 01:59
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Can't take this anymore. AMERICA NEEDS TO STAND UP. Unfortunately, those of us who are standing up are shouted down by mask wearing virtue signalling vax recipients. I don't know how to fight this. I try to share information locally but people are not interested. I am on board with New California State. That is the only way California and other states will make it out of this mess. We the people must take back our states, but THE PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE TF UP!!!!!

Baba Milev @babamilev
29 March, 12:47
Candace is taking this "united" a bit too far..since she has used the term "we" and I know it does not include me.

simple words adrift blowing through time have meaning..choose yours words carefully... let's build this new life right

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 March, 12:43