John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 March, 10:48
Free doesn't mean sailable.

If you notice in the picture Ever Given has a 3 degree list to her port. Any smart captain would not take such a huge ship with this much of a list to open sea. Not saying they were smart in the first place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
I did notice a slight list. The Med. is unforgiving in rough seas. It would be suicidal to continue with the cargo onboard.
10:51 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Stevie in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 March, 10:59
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Yes it would. In my opinion it is going to need to port for repairs. I find it very coincidental that this was the airways before and right after it was freed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
29 March, 11:09
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Live operation over Europe. Maybe they have taken the ship owners, very top people out. They seem to have moved in on the EVERGREEN boat earlier on, medics etc. They might have all the evidence they needed to swoop in on the Cabal traffickers and arrest them.