John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Free doesn't mean sailable.

If you notice in the picture Ever Given has a 3 degree list to her port. Any smart captain would not take such a huge ship with this much of a list to open sea. Not saying they were smart in the first place.
10:48 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
31 March, 11:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
maybe this is the ship thats been sailing all over that theyve been looking for...🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 06:36
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Very possible. I know it is setting in the lake right now waiting on inspection. They are trying to get the company to unload the cargo but they are fighting against that tooth and nail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
29 March, 10:51
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I did notice a slight list. The Med. is unforgiving in rough seas. It would be suicidal to continue with the cargo onboard.

29 March, 10:59
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Yes it would. In my opinion it is going to need to port for repairs. I find it very coincidental that this was the airways before and right after it was freed.