Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
29 March, 02:15
EVER GIVEN . aka EVERGREEN hasn't moved much...
Suez Incident Freeing Crisis - 24hr LIVE Tracking . 🚨
#wwg1wga . #darktolight
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EVER GIVEN Suez Incident Freeing Crisis 24h Live Tracking Stream by FleetMon - YouTube

Live Tracking Stream of the freeing of Container Vessel EVER GIVEN that ran aground in the Suez Canal north of Suez on Mar 23, 2021, at around 0500 UTC. The ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neo Anderson @NeoA
29 March, 07:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
CAMPECHANO I L61 (military ops) vanished from vessel finder. It is no longer recognized!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
29 March, 08:33
In response Neo Anderson to his Publication
What does that mean?

Neo Anderson @NeoA
29 March, 10:18
In response Tatiana Knott to her Publication
It was a military ops ship next to the ever given. it just vanished in front of me on vesselfinder. the above pic has the coordinates and time to confirm it was there. strangely it was shown as "through" the ever given on the map? could it have really been under?

TJthe Wondergirl @TJtheWonderGirl
29 March, 10:22
what does that mean in simple terms? n

Neo Anderson @NeoA
29 March, 10:24
In response TJthe Wondergirl to her Publication
i have no idea. just doing my bit and putting it out there.

TJthe Wondergirl @TJtheWonderGirl
thank you...it is interesting. We all want answers. :)
10:25 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by TJtheWonderGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TJthe Wondergirl, click on at the bottom under it