I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
Had to go check and see what the normies were getting for news.
Appears the birth canal has been cleared, and our situation is now headed towards bitterness!

"Maritime traffic would restart once the ship was directed toward the Great Bitter Lake, a wide stretch of water halfway between north and south end of the canal where it will undergo technical examination, the canal authority said earlier."

Stay tuned for "examination"......🧐

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...
10:09 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
29 March, 04:30
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
So, another NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! Guys, Are we being fooled????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 March, 10:32
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication
Personally, I adhere to a certain philosophy about "happenings"...

If I'm not physically there, to See it myself, OR, personally Know someone who is credible that was physically there...

I have Zero means of Knowing "what happened" or "didn't happen".

Philosophy #2 :

Faith is a solid Belief in a Power UnSeen. My Faith in God's hand, moving....and our great US Military On Duty....assures me that despite my inability to "be there", things ARE happening.

Gets me through each and every day, and allows me the Energy and Highest Frequency to keep my Focus on the Desired Outcome....instead of wrangling about in the darkness of lack, and what is in that space "unseen".

I Know who's Team I'm on.
That's more than enough fuel for my Justice fire.
😇✌

#EndTrafficking 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arbia Steinour @Arbia
29 March, 12:58
ship is already half way thru Bitter lake. just another false flag to keep everyone looking here not there.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 March, 01:02
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
We'll see...If no containers are opened and no humans are rescued then there will be a lot of disappointed people....Anon's have blown this up to be the great reveal...We shall see??? Nothing Burger or BOOM!!!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
29 March, 12:50
👍🏼

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
29 March, 12:49
And the Canal is closed for the others ships, it must be examinated too