Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
Wow! The video in this link does an excellent job of explaining this whole Suez (Zeus palindrome) Canal situation. Please watch! Warning....may need tissues....Passover week.

https://thetruedefender.co...
06:28 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
29 March, 08:02
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Nothing personal against the poster........ but this video is crap. I I dont need to listen to head banging background music. If people have evidence and facts to back up their claims, they should state those in a clear concise way..Not blast their favorite song in the background. I got thru about 3 minutes.. FF a few times and the music was still blaring. Turned it off. Sucks if the message was important. But Im not into the theatrics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
29 March, 07:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
29 March, 06:35
I don't know if I missed it in the article, but are there plans to check any of those containers? It looks like they freed the Evergreen, so would anyone have a right or a reason to search it? Who would that be and ehat woild they use to justify it?

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
29 March, 07:25
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Hope so. I haven't heard or seen yet.