YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

11:34 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PunishDem1776 in this post can reply
Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
14 January, 07:52
In response The Punisher to his Publication
Great interview! Much love to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
14 January, 03:05
Listening to more of the video. It is really very good info. It is absolutely frightful the technology available and how in the wrong hands it could destroy us all. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Whimsy @Texas_Whimsy
14 January, 02:47
Jess, just finished the first half. Excellent. I've felt blessed for ooh, heading to a couple of years now, that you took the time to explain and teach me so much.

And so glad I found you after the Friday night massacre. I couldn't decide at first to feel insulted or mad, but finally settled on proud of making enough noise that Jack couldn't take it anymore.

God bless, Patriot. And when you get a chance, can we get the Princess Di research? 😇 LOL

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
14 January, 02:46
Great Interview. I am one of those small businesses they are trying to crush. I am in the Live Events business, 1st closed and we will be the last opened. I see their game, and it is not okay.

Carey Lou @Careylou
14 January, 02:07
Great Interview - Love all you guys!

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
14 January, 11:38
Nice!!! gonna watch it now 🥰

YPV Anon @YPVAnon
14 January, 03:28
Welcome back 💪💪💪

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 January, 01:08
half way thru..very awesome. funny you mentioned movie on [Y]tube because was going to try and find sum of all fears...and hey presto a bunch of free 'similar' movies were below your vid, but not showing sum of all... switched to New Pipe (frontend tube) and saw views at 460 vice 350 on Y tube...they are messing with your numbers of course

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
13 January, 11:45
Nice to hear a voice instead of just reading!#wwg1wga

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 January, 11:35
punish em foo!!