Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
WE’RE GOING INTO OVERTIME!

Over/Under/March 2021/Done in 30 (months which is NOW 3/21) = House cleaning - WH Secured - Final Stage

22 Sec Long Vid = Q 22 = Biggest drop ever provided on pol - Use military to save country - No War No Civil Unrest

11 = Jersey Number = Q 11 Biggest drop on pol according to Q 12 - Overthrowing the Governmemt - Treason - Conditions met for Military to step in

3/28 delta = Overthrow the Government
= Only way to bring in the Military

MARCH MADNESS - Public will soon know!

THE TIME FOR THE GREAT AWAKENING
IS AT HAND - NCSWIC - WWG1WGA!
01:03 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 April, 02:22
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Done in 30 (days, weeks, months & mirrored) is the keystone to read the (news unlocks map) q/search drop dates (deltas) compared to daily headlines and “predict” the future (past predicts future - future proves past). Done in thirty is the cypher (markers matter - double meanings matter).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:32
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 March, 01:47
It damn well better, if I quit my job and risked my career for some FAKE Q THING, SOMEONE WILL PAY.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
29 March, 01:46
🙏🏼

Ragia HRH @HRH
29 March, 08:38
I always wondered about "no war mo civil unrest" and in another drop, drop 34, Q talks about the divided atmosphere in the country, as we take our country back,due to many falling for the evil narrative.
another question:
why did drop 35 start with something like POTUS will be insulated and protected, then ends with the signature 4,10,20?
isn't this DJT's signature?
Q called Bidan the POTUS before. I am confused and alert a bit.
thoughts?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 07:27

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 March, 02:49
4.13 Ramadan?

Ragia HRH @HRH
29 March, 08:39
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
Ramadan aupooses to end on the 12th of April. the 13th should be a holiday.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
29 March, 02:13
What do you think this was about?

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
29 March, 03:05
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
puzzling...

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 March, 01:55
I'm so excited keep forgetting to breath‼️💥

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 March, 03:30
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
🎶🎶 🎤 "I'm so excited, I just can't take it"🎶 😄👍

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
29 March, 01:24
Very promising, easy to follow, Timing is on target, EXCELLENT DECODE🎯🎯🎯🎯🆘🆘

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 01:17
Three RUSSIANS NUCLEAR SUBS SURFACED SIMULTAINEOUSLY DURING EXCERSISE...
1) EVER GIVEN

2) EVER GENTLE
3) MSM TINA
👇👇☢️☢️BIBLICAL ☢️👇👇
https://youtu.be/NObMRLCW7...

https://www.fleetmon.com/m...

https://www.fleetmon.com/m...

https://www.securitymagazi...

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 March, 02:05
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
when all the💩hits ....we're going to need a bigger fan!!💥