EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Hurry up and wait!!! I'm I'm tired of this fucking shit show. Time to end this movie now. Law enforcement, Politicians, Educators, Doctors who still have the ability to think for themselves better wake up and stand up. You're targets too. There is more than enough info availadle to make an informed decision. if you can't or don't, good luck. Man made viruses, masks, luciferase vaccines with cancer causing chemicals and quantum microparticles, weaponized weather machines, transgenderism, transhumaism, mass shootings, riots, gun grabbing bs, cancel culture, sanctioned invasions, indoctrination centers called education, treason, pedophile politicians and judges making laws and ruling on them, stolen elections and on and on and on... AGENDA 21/2030... PREPARE!

IF YOURE NOT AWAKE AFTER THIS LOOK AT THE POST OF THE YOUNG LADY BEGGING YOU TO WAKE UP I POSTED BEFORE THIS. WE PERISH IF WE DO NOTHING SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

https://youtu.be/ZOuQQXu_r...
01:44 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it