Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 12:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I finally learned to do just that. Better late than never!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷ty!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Amen. Welcome Sister, God Loves You So Very Much.
I Love You As You Are, Always. I Am Always Here With You. Thank You for being here with Us All Now, For God, And All His Children. ❤️🙏
12:18 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 12:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
gosh that makes me feel so good. What beautiful words. I never thought this journey will take me here. It's been incredible and now it just feels so good. God is great! He really does love us all! I love you too! It's great feeling that we're all in this together. It also feels good feeling like a child again. Of God. I feel the oneness more now than ever before! so grateful!!♥️♥️♥️🌷🌷🌷✅✅✅

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 12:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Amen. God Is Great, I go as I feel him guide me and I am so incredibly moved by the Revival Taking Place here and Now. It is Time, I assure You. All Will Be Ok, No One Above The Other. Keep Going, You are Not Alone, We Are Walking With You. ❤️🙏✝️