Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 01:04
Once the DNI report on election interference is declassified, the military will arrest Biden, Harris and the rest of the swamp rats. It will be a lot of fun to witness that.

#QANON #Draintheswamp #qpatriots #Trump2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Alan @KennethAlan17
22 January, 01:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I like this idea but how does it gert declassified? Biden surely won't do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Biden isn't the president. The fake news media is fooling you. Trump authorized the report to be declassified. You are about to see a precision military operation unfold.
01:52 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Kenneth Alan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kenneth Alan @KennethAlan17
22 January, 02:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don't believe Biden is legitimate but we've seen for years that low level bureaucrats are just a capable of obsrtucting declassification as anyone else in our corrupt govermnent.

Flynn asked for a month on Dec. 31st just like General Washington did. I intend to continue to stick with him and Trump until then. If Biden is still LARPing as President beyond that another plan will need to be developed. It's our constitutional right to repair or replace this filed government. The fight is here and now, not in 2022 with rigged elections. I intend to say in the fight.