Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
28 March, 09:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It was hard for me to accept the Bushes were evil. I believe dead now. I served them both.. I was a huge fan. I knew it was true when my gut, my heart, my whole spirit could no longer deny the truth about 911 and what they did than to send us to war knowing it was all a lie. They kept letting troops die, lose limbs. Suffer in many ways. I am an Iraq War Vet. I actually turned down my orders to Qatar when the man that was supposed to go to Iraq chickened out. My commander and my boss asked if I would go to Iraq. I did so for many reasons, but one was because I trusted President Bush. I cried, screamed when I realized what they had done. Not to mention time they stole from our families with us gone all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
God Bless your soul!!!! Thank you for your service. God knows everything. 🤗😇🙏
09:49 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Maga, click on at the bottom under it