Only people mentioned by n2Light in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 March, 05:09
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
I saw a video of Robert Downey Jr awarding him (Mel) and crying and thanking him for saving his soul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 March, 11:42
"The hands of the compassionate women Have cooked their own children; They became food for them..." Lamentations 4:10

When I was young and read this passage I thought, surely this would not happen in our times. But now OUR time Mel's comments are confirmation of Revelation 18:12-13
"12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
I was fascinated that these items were listed in declining value .. " slaves and the souls of men" --- at the bottom of the list!
Up is down, right is left, things are backward. Alas, the predictions of Orwells book "1984" !
May God forgive us and help us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
29 March, 10:30
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
❤️Guided to same passage last night!!! Thank you for sharing❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 10:47
The weight of that knowledge would have been horrible. Mr Gibson has endured so much. God has not forgotten and will repay.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
28 March, 10:30
Truly no words they must be stopped and removed from earth

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 09:40
Infants, rips my heart out.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 March, 09:47
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Unfathomable.