Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
16 April, 02:00
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
When? Time is of the essence for those still fast asleep and suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 April, 02:07
In response SPORTS to his Publication
No One, except the Q Team, know when or how.
Specific dates never have been shared by Q.

We don't even know who is on the Q Team, though we have some very solid guesses, Q proofs, and our own deductive reasoning.

Never interrupt your enemy when it is in the process of destroying itself.

Our job is to hold the line, keep our vibes UP, learn patience and trust, and be kind to one another -- and soon to the entire world.

For the Good of All Humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
09 April, 11:16
US military savior of mankind

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
01 April, 07:44
I'm a little worried the patriots are going to red pill the military. And that's going to be a mess. Military better enter the zero patience factor into their quantum computer - stat. I feel it in my gut.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
02 April, 10:27
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
well said!!

BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
01 April, 06:54
apparently not for another 117 days...

01 April, 10:07
In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication
No One, except the Q Team, know when or how.
Specific dates never have been shared by Q.

We don't even know who is on the Q Team, though we have some very solid guesses, Q proofs, and our own deductive reasoning.

Never interrupt your enemy when it is in the process of destroying itself.

Our job is to hold the line, keep our vibes UP, learn patience and trust, and be kind to one another -- and soon to the entire world.

For the Good of All Humanity!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 March, 10:19
💯🇺🇸🙏

31 March, 10:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
❤️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 10:02

31 March, 10:19
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 April, 07:06
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
😻

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 10:03
And ET IN 1946 REDPILLED MILITARY 😎

https://youtu.be/qpbX7SbXO...

31 March, 10:23
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I love cellos! wondrous clip.

yep re '46.
'cept something went wrong along the way down the years, which I suspect we have been/are about to correct, Yugely.