Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:47
💪💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 02:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ok GE, I have watched all the videos of “what on earth happened.” I need help understanding why the firmament layer? To shield us from God? How did it get there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
Just watched it tonight Excellent Movie Nothing can separate us from God, all the answers to our questions will be revealed soon we must always question thinks
09:02 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 09:14
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
whats confusing is why is she HRC trying to break it?

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 March, 09:22
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
so many things we have questions to Maybe she was trying to destroy what God made or to reach the heavens like Babylon Just guessing One thing I know is that they will be destroyed and all the truth will come out God WON I always pray for God's wisdom that helps a lot and somehow I get the answer God bless you keep searching and learning