Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the person that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool.”

- Plato (8:33 PM)
08:33 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 08:02
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Fascinating times. What on earth has happened to the pure, fresh and clean, good, grand and glorious American Patriot? So pussy soft, with a clear solution as obvious as this dewy country morning is wonderful.

What happens when 90 million Trump supporters finally come to their mother fucking senses, come together, march to DC, torch the town and take out this entire scam themselves? I call it victory.

But, hey, who do that when we can just keep seeing good people killed and folks on this forum skull fucked.

BOOM! DEAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 March, 08:39
Lonely Righteousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 March, 08:38

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 March, 08:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. - Plato