Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
28 March, 07:54
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Ghost Ezra says there are no kids in the containers on evergiven. It's all a white hat OP to wake people up, drive up gas prices & cause a shortageof food & other goods to prove Trump. Was. Right.
The underlying purpose of the Suez blockade is to show people the inherent danger of globalization. All it took was one ship running aground to massively mess up trade and oil prices around the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 March, 08:00
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
he cannot know this there are 18000 containers on that ship,only way to know for sure board,unload,investigate,i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 07:53
Ezra is saying it's just optics to draw attention to Killary and what used to go on?

28 March, 08:04
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
this is one persons perspective,i follow ezra,i will be happy when it is boarded ,unloaded,investigated..people are worried about the money side..i am more concerned there may be people trafficked onboard

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 07:45
?

28 March, 07:57
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
we will see..its no secret albeit "conspiracy" that the Evergreen group are guilty of human trafficking