Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 06:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
28 March, 06:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Amazing, that lens GoPo camera, captured a few of them. WOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Chris Gab @Gabbie
28 March, 08:35
That was kinda of bad ass!

John Anon @freeamerican59
28 March, 08:19
if I'm actually alive to see this GA I'll be fascinated to learn more about it then. right now my chief concern is the size of the latest gas price increase tomorrow so I can support my loved ones...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 March, 08:15
It is not the spoon that bends.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 08:07

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
28 March, 07:59
That horizon looked pretty flat to me. I noticed there was no barrelling on the wide angle lens attached to the rocket. Good call.

Congratulations on the successful launch. God bless.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 07:58
Who's gunna call attention to the lack of curvature in this video? 🤔

Steve Murray @Stevie
29 March, 05:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
ME. It's as FLAT as a PANCAKE!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 March, 07:58
The point is , there is none of this. Look carefully.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Karen Lou @Sapphire
28 March, 07:53
I don’t know know what the point is but that last rocket was awesome!🚀

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 07:14
Almost as cool as my Rockets and sixth and ninth grade. OK well may be cooler. 👀________erf?!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 07:02
I give, what is this???