Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 November, 07:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Holy shit dude are you serious??? Firmament? So it is FLAT! Those mother fuckers lied about everything...I thought it was flat for a long time...I've taken a lot of shit for this video...But it's okay,,,My discernment has always said flat stationary to me...You guys believe what you want to believe...Oh and don't get the VAX thanks! JVB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 07:10
I guess I’m not really awake the truth that I am learning is blowing my mind and now I have to drink wine are you kidding me right now !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QdPatriot @QdPatriot
12 April, 12:25
Is that small dot supposed to be the Moon? Why does it look smaller an further in space than it does from eart?

cram rakam @SSNRealityCheck
08 April, 06:10

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
06 April, 08:00
Project Odin, Sir?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 April, 05:50
Electricity is LEFT brain thinking- Magnetism is RIGHT brain thinking.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:40
I have never seen the full sequence before. Very interesting 'touch down"!

Ria Fitzgerald @KnowBeStill
30 March, 06:24
The removal of mossad satellites.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 March, 05:55
Fact, and anyone can look it up to see. Gravity is over 300,000 (not a typo) times WEAKER than electromagnetism. If gravity ruled the earth you could not take a 1lb magnet and pick up a 5lb pc of steel with it, you would lose the magnet from your grip or be bent over so it would go down and meet the steel. Electricity in fact rules the universe, not gravity. Gravity is a "theory" and electromagnetism is a proven fact.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

How do clouds weighing thousands of tons in weight stay aloft and not fall? How does hail the size of a baseball stay aloft? You learned this in school with magnets already, science made you ignore it. Electricity controls our weather too...and the key is in the "Free Energy" tesla was working with.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
30 March, 08:25
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
its a made up constant to make equations work. we are merely heavier than air.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 04:18
Found it! 😳🤗😎

https://truthcomestolight....

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
30 March, 08:31
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I just saw these numbers a few minutes ago - one of the military tweeted it & Harrumbai posted it here

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 March, 08:36
The Firmament is the Original Glass Ceiling LOL!!!

30 March, 12:25
We live in the Antarctic Basin, the LOWEST spots on Antarctica are about 2,000ft above sea level. The wall around us holds the oceans in, so the old jokes about waters running off the flat earth are pretty hollow...and damn old! I wish they would get new material to make fun with,,, sigh!

30 March, 12:22
When they tried to blast through the firmament in the '60s.

30 March, 12:20
You can even make your own cool space and planets videos with no footage whatsoever! See...

Look at many examples in this accounts videos...CGI like NASA tells you their stuff all is.
The Visual Reference Guide for Blender's Smoke Simulator - Iridesium - YouTube

As an artist, it really does help to be able to see what you are doing as you do it. Unfortunately, simulations are not real-time. So, I give you the next be...

30 March, 12:18
And here is what NASA does with 2bil a year...

https://brandnewtube.com/w...

This is their own footage, not altered stuff. It has been being played right in your face all these years. NOTE, If you go to their site and "read the fine print" you will find ALL pictures and ALL videos from them are CGI in their own words. There is not a single picture in existence of earth from space...
We indeed DO have satellites and the like, but only in what is called LOW EARTH orbit. Look up what that elevation is...then search the Van Allen radiation belt NASA says themself we cannot "get past" and see the truth. Van Allen Belt=Firmament.

17 January, 08:20
Finally gonna talk in the open about this maybe...

Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 January, 04:05
Still looking for that 3D rotating model that Ghost Ezra posted 1-2 years ago that showed FE and how the Sun and Moon move plus Roho and other features under the firmament...

30 March, 12:11
Best download these posted videos I put up tonight, one or more accounts associated with them disappear a week. They are covering for this to be taken down/removed. When you hear that you have no idea how grand the deception is...it is not at all an understatement.

30 March, 12:05
Our entire history was rewritten into lies. VERY recently we already had electric cars, cell phones, and free energy. This is truth. Sorry if all I posted was a bit much in one bite...but it is time to reclaim our heritage as humans and throw off these chains of BS.

I can't contain knowing this any longer without spreading it...there is much more than this to swallow as well. The reason we cannot go to the N Pole and Antarctica is a deep one to venture down the rabbit hole of but work with this for now.

P.S. I am not suicidal at all.

29 March, 11:54
Notice the FLAT view for miles beyond where you should lose sight if the surface was a curve...

29 March, 11:53
Drones watching boats speed along the water surface...

Watching rocket slam into and speed along the "waters above"...

PS Dare ANYONE to show me a video of any rocket going straight "UP" and not arcing to miss the dome and crash into the ocean. And don't send Space X vids of landings that somehow ALWAYS lose the video feed as they touch down.

29 March, 11:49

29 March, 11:48

29 March, 11:48
Why don't we see the moon during a solar eclipse? #FlatEarth - YouTube

Heliocentric believers are told that the sun lights up the moon and the reason we can not see it during its "NEW" phase is because the sun is lighting up the...

29 March, 11:47

29 March, 11:46

29 March, 11:46

29 March, 11:45

29 March, 11:45

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
29 March, 11:14
Baal earth theory or God's flat earth

Sharon Bergstein @Iceberg
29 March, 10:25
GoFast Rocket Launch - Black Rock Desert, Nevada - YouTube

Let us never forget what happened in Nevada...Go Fast CSXT & JPI launch the highest and fastest rocket with GoPro cameras mounted on the sides to achieve som...

America First @AmericaFirst17
29 March, 10:23
TRANSGENDER DOLLS! Siiiickkkk!!

https://gab.com/TheRISEofR...