Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It is time to withdraw our consent.

“...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...”
04:45 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 March, 09:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Well SHIT FIRE!! WE CAN'T IMPEACH A MAN THAT NEVER WON!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
29 March, 11:59
I know patience is a virtue & I trust President Trump BUT i am do ready to stand up & kick ass to protect our kids. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
28 March, 07:00
Cowboy! Would you please check out my decode and give me feedback? This is by far the buggest thing ive ever found. im freaking out! https://twitter.com/theshu...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 March, 10:05
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
👍 Nicely done!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
28 March, 05:40
I think there are millions of Americans that would give Biden a run for his money on that E.O. He'd have a civil war on his hands. Is he instigating one?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 March, 05:16
Absolutely. Been way past time.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 March, 05:04
agreed

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 March, 05:01

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
28 March, 04:56
HOW though? in this horrific reality, where do we start? i withdrew my consent a long time ago and here i am.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 March, 06:04
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Do whatever you want. Make them persecute you. God will protect you. The soul never dies

Only followers of this user (StainedSky17) can see their posts

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
28 March, 04:48
WE'RE GOING TO PUT AN END TO THIS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER https://rumble.com/vf4pa1-...

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
28 March, 04:47
goodbye Freedom....Russia is more Free than the US.