Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 March, 11:31
According to Ghost Ezra not real children in the containers (?actors/healed children that were trafficked in the past - maybe?) We are watching a movie to wake up the masses. We know what has been going on for quite awhile - I believe most has now ENDED. The whitehats are in control - this is for public consumption now. BE STRONG PATRIOTS, YOU WILL BE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ARMOR UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Common sense tells you they will not open the containers as why would they if they needed to just unload them to lighten the weight of the ship.? No "good guys" would diliberately stall a ship with children trapped in there either to "put on a good show". Please take a break if you have been beleiving such. This is another pysop distraction. Be more concerned about what is happening with medical mandates, nano tech fibers in the air, food water and even masks and what you can do to educate others so we all can rise and stop this hacking of the human body. A stuck ship is a way to distract us from their clamping down with mandates and serves to create more economic devastation as ships can not make deliveries. Work on self sustainablity, simplify, connect with God, pray and tell the government to stay out of your body. It's created by God and is your souls sacred temple while on earth. They have no right to take it over and desecrate it.
04:07 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
29 March, 04:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Altair,

I respect what you saying but I've got enough food and ammo to last at least 10 seasons of the walking - a damn long time. I've been red pilling since before it was called red pillng - forever. Everyday the f'in mainstream media is ledt with the mic is another day lies are allowed to be told - we can sit on this site and circle jerk ad naseum I'm ready to see some mother truckers swinging in the wind. It's time. You know it is , we all know it is.... Its Gods schedule but that doesnt mean that we cant watch that ship with baited breath and hope the damn truth comes pouring out of a few of those containers - we are all sick of waiting - yeah Ill say it - Im tired of watching Satan and those f'in Democrats fornicate all over the front lawn of America - and please dont fzck with me tonight Im not in the mood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 04:30
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
That was a well said sentiment I beleive many share.