Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
saw the election numbers switch this past election was real tired.. i run two business so at first I thought i was crazy! After that wanted to know what was the deal with it when I knew Trump was winning ,then bam they said he lost. So i started digging for info found the Marshallreport explained 10 series history on the Cabal! Then I found anonup... got a REAL EYE OPENING HEART BREAKING Education...was in shock to how blind to all the missing children!!
04:01 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ylady78 in this post can reply
Angela Allen @Angiekay74
28 March, 04:14
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
it was almost identical for me. the Epstein stuff last year too. then i learned it was all connected. it is definitely heartbreaking but ive come to feel hopeful seeing it all unfold. definitely brought me closer to God. praying praying praying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
28 March, 04:19
In response Angela Allen to her Publication
most definitely ...i spend most of my free time now telling everyone..lol im like AWAKE UP looking all crazy and all I dont care.Most that know me know im a fact and history buff person so if im telling them something im telling them to do their own research!

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
28 March, 04:02
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Because you see Im from Georgia I know good and dang well we are NOT A BLUE STATE!