MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 March, 03:26
I dont watch MSM TV TRASH 💯💯💯
But im assuming they aren't showing shit #FakeNews So here's Aerial video footage of the 369 vessels waiting to transit the Suez Canal including dozens of container ships, bulk carriers, oil tankers and liquefied natural gas (LNG) or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) vessels. #suezcrisis #Evergiven

🔗 Daily News Egypt (DailyNewsEgypt)

📲 twittervid_bot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
28 March, 03:30
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Yes and still no interviews with captain or crew that I know of explaining what the hell happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
white hats hacked the ship
ELON OR SPACE FORCE
wats ur thoughts?
03:41 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Randy Shreds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
28 March, 05:13
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I absolutely believe white hats took control of the vessel in one way or another. Plenty of entities within the good guys capable of doing this so not saying who in particular.

I also believe this was meant to be a spectacle and not just a rescue op or something like that.
Whether the war with the cabal rages on or this is part of the "movie" this was certainly planned and executed flawlessly.
With this blocking a major shipping lane it simply cannot go unnoticed and swept under the rug.

So many things point to this of something of great significance.
Evergreen
H3RC
Tugboats- Barack and Mosad (spelled different)
The diagram drawn by the ships transponder
This happening in the Red Sea
Passover just started
Palm Sunday and Easter coming up
And of course several Q drops pointing to this moment.
I saw an article yesterday that mentioned efforts were able to move the vessel 17* to the North.
Hmmm.... 17 they say.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 March, 05:37

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 March, 05:46
On a very long @ghostezra thread on Telegram last night (in fact into the wee hours of morning), one guy posted video from one of the several tugboats that are right up against the Evergreen. Video from someone actually right there. You could see the sunrise (or sunset?) in the distance and as this person panned around all of the bobbing tugs he passed by the window of one and there were guys in there, some grinning and waving.

Should they have been serious? Dunno. Does it all feel deliberate?
Absolutely.