Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
07 January, 09:17
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
my nephew also served 3 tours in Iraq. He retired about 9 months ago. They put him through hell during his retiring process. Threatened to not allow him to have any Veteran benefits unless he got whackzinated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 June, 12:32
This makes me sick. Sick because I had no idea the agenda to kill our patriots in the name of war that was generated by satan’s own in the name of chaos to keep us all in chains-white,black,brown,yellow,red-all colors that we were TAUGHT to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 April, 01:21
That's some bull crap right there! 😑😑

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 April, 10:25
President Trump is going to be taking care of every veteran and every soldier and their families. Please hold on Help Is On The Way

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
07 January, 11:42
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
And if you need help reach out! AU frens will make sure you get it. Right?

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
31 March, 05:29

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
30 March, 11:55
this still grosses me out!!! How could our military be treated like this.. God bless all of them

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
07 January, 01:18
In response Trisha Hand to her Publication
you should see the way our VA treats em...
😑😠🀬🀬🀬

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
30 March, 09:22
This is an outrage -- get this to #DanScavino

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
30 March, 09:19
where is a share link i will donate!!!!!R Ricardo

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 09:01
WTH? Please give us information. $5 per patriot is nothing, and adds up quickly. This is insane.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 March, 04:50
Let's help this E7 buy his own house loan free. First verify name and bank!

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
28 March, 07:15
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
USMC is the bank. Let me see if I can get any more info. This was posted on Gab. Let me find the poster first. Your heart is huge. God bless you!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 March, 04:45
yes, the Bank Name important

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
28 March, 04:34
Whatss the name of the bank? Lets make that go viral.