Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
28 March, 03:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
LA to Chicago 4 1/2 hours east bound
Chicago to London 7 1/2 hours east bound
London to Tokyo 12 1/2 hours east bound

LA to Tokyo 11 1/2 hours west bound
All nonstop flights

...if you traveled east from LA to Tokyo it would take you 24 1/2 hours flight time, tell me then how do you get from LA to Tokyo in 11 1/2 hours if the world is flat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Northern Gal @Maggie1118
30 March, 04:51
the Bible doesnt talk about planets either but in Gen 1:7-17. He talks about the waters dividing above there was water above the firmament and below the firmament and called the firmament heaven. he placed a bright light to rule the day and lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars and put them in the firmament. There is no mention of planets or solar system. is this all science junk?

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
30 March, 03:50
if this is what the earth looks like,will we ever learn this why?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
29 March, 02:36
Yeah...um, well. Um. Sorta kinda. Not exactly. But it'll do. I had some dreams of traveling to and through South America. And once past Central America, it got stranger. More land mass than what was shown on maps. Lots of squared mass in green and balmy indigos. That model is off center. I just can't see any expansion. I suddenly feel very claustrophobic. Oh the humanity! Not only being DRAGGED here, but I'm in a box! With shitty lighting!

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
30 March, 03:45
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
well you think you were dragged here but your soul actually signed up with God to be here

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
28 March, 07:53
have people forgotten weve scene othere round planets in the sky for 10s of thousands of yrs, Galileo w a telescope...

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
28 March, 03:36
Huh... We are in a crater? I literally just watched a video last night with this theory.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 03:21
Hoping at some point there will be modern visual evidence to shore up our comprehension. I'm sure God 's beautiful creation will only be more unique with accurate understanding. ❤