Kim Runner @kimrunner
New Mr Pool c/o FoJAk3 on twitter... 3.28 at 12:37 & 12:38 pm Eastern...

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...
02:30 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 08:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Can anyone read the number that's at the top left over the
blue police car's light in the mirror?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linnea Hannigan @ShesRight
29 March, 12:05
Can someone please tell me what/who Mr Pool is.....I'm so confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 07:54
In response Linnea Hannigan to his Publication
Don't know for sure but that looks like a road I saw
in The Called!!

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
28 March, 04:08
Caught? Justice coming?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 March, 03:49
I am seeing WIND SHIELD - remember POTUS said WIND many times at Rallies (as well as the WIND knocking over BYEDAN) REAR VIEW MIRROR - I am thinking LOOKING GLASS ref.... with the LIGHTS and the LAW is behind you, also the REAR VIEW MIRROR looks old like the older mercury kind...ahead we see clouds, green grass (sorta) with some brush and a HIGH WAY..looking at the words differently and pulling them apart.... EXPAND YOUR THINKING on this one.

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
28 March, 03:36

True North @TrueNorthGirl
28 March, 03:01
C’mon arrests...🙏

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 March, 02:58
One 'can tell their future, by looking at their past'....

Arrests incoming,

#ThePeoplesBridge

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 March, 03:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank you Veronica. You're the best. ❤️🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
28 March, 02:56
Hebbes!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 02:46
Closer than it appears?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 March, 02:44
Nice....
I keep getting pulled over then they see the stickers on the car and tell me to carry on....lol (I wasn't being that bad either!)

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
28 March, 02:43
All 3 pictures say so much!!🙌🏼🙏🏼

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
28 March, 02:35
HAHAHAA NICE.