Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 March, 12:58
Nothing to see here. Just three Freemasons on the "fake Moon".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 March, 10:32
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Have you seen Stanley Kubrics doccumrntary on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 10:41
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Here in his own words.

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
T Patrick Murray was interviewer and
snopes along with orhers claim this was not kubrick but an actor! we must search for truth and keep truth on our front lines!
01:38 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
28 March, 01:55
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Oh! Well! If snopes claims it's fake....I'd stake my reputation on it being true. Best verification one could need.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 March, 03:27
In response D. R. Lane to her Publication
yes! I agree and I use it often as a guage! lol

29 March, 02:04
In response D. R. Lane to her Publication
You don't get better verification than that. I'm currently looking through my data for the actual doccumentary he filmed while filming on the set. I have it here somewhere, and blows all claims that it never happened away. I will upload it when I do. You will be amazed!