Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Can Anyone verify this, I dont eat 3/4 of the food in stores. Anyone with some pringles?
01:33 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
28 March, 02:24
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
So creepy, I wonder how they get the word out. Makes you think about how they know????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
28 March, 02:01
I guess sales are down, let's bring out a mystery.. nope don't eat processed foods, never know what parts you might find in them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn McDowell @MemaWithAttitude
28 March, 01:58
I checked it yesterday with the code on my daughter's pringles. It was a no go. I even tried the code in the video. Still no info. I think it is fake or Alibaba has already scrubbed their site.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 March, 02:43
In response Lynn McDowell to her Publication
Geez duh for some reason i didnt think to use the one on the vid, But Thank You So Much For Helping. You Are Awesome.