Are you paying attention to Myanmar?
01:17 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
31 March, 08:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
yes brotha
soon coming to REPUBLIC OF US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
28 March, 08:53
yup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
28 March, 07:47
my opinion? same type of people that have been rioting here for 10 months. the 'news' isn't going to tell you the truth. i do not believe their military is just randomly shooting people in the streets. look how msm portrayed our 'good' police all year long

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 05:38
Is the media truthing?

James Mays @wLandJforAll
28 March, 05:13

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 March, 04:20
Not enough, clearly.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 March, 03:56

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
28 March, 02:19
Definitely not buying the troops killing innocent people story. Need to dig into it

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 02:04
Not really. I'm more focused on the 25th amendment and the hunt for Red October.😎

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 03:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Different strokes for different folks

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
28 March, 04:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It's all connected and very interesting! Just praying for all involved

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
28 March, 01:53
I believe the same as worldwide the msm showing everything upsidedown demonstrants, blm, antifa bad cops en try to spreek bad about the army. Sow same story worldwide🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 01:47
Yes I keep feeding everyone on my list the Myanmar info as best as possible, outside of telegram and anonup ... trying to reference info by links to anonup ... difficult for them since they are older and not tech savy / new sites/ new ways of media ... but they are getting it, slowly.

Coyote Kue @CoyoteKue
28 March, 03:42
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Keep it up. .....we need ppl like you.
Thank you. 👍

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 March, 01:41
It's amazing how many that I talk to are unaware of it.

TJthe Wondergirl @TJtheWonderGirl
28 March, 01:39
I don't even know what news to trust or to look to for info. It all seems corrupt to me.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 March, 01:34
absolutely, but taking stories with a grain of salt. Fake News are doing everything they can to paint it in a negative light because [they] know what is coming and need public opinion to be such that MIL will be wrong to do what's coming.

117 nice timestamp :)

have a beautiful day, DOQ!

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
28 March, 01:24
i don't understand why the military are killing people. I'm a little confused

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
28 March, 01:30
In response Angela Allen to her Publication
Think in terms of the people of Myanmar being like BLM/Antifa. Myanmar is being broadcast right now frame the narrative if the same thing hsppened here in the US. The left want you to think Military bad, citizens good. Now think about what we have been begging for in the US for the last couple of months for the military to back the Constitution. What IF the Myanmar military REALLY did uncover election fraud. Eould make you see this from the other side. Be willing to see both sides of the coin and understand its a chess match. Moves and counter-moves.

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
28 March, 04:07
In response Angela Allen to her Publication
Open Socitey was very involved in Myanmar :
(BLM's Soros Myanmar style)

-> Military are screwing them big them by seizing their assets ... As a result, they are using everything they can to mess with the country with paid protestor and Asian MSM ...

https://www.irrawaddy.com/...

Green Hive @ckmk2001
28 March, 01:23
I still believe it's a trial run for us. If not, wouldn't there be more MSM coverage?

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
28 March, 01:23
So sad what is happening over there.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
28 March, 01:21
Meaning all the unrest? Is that what's going to happen here?

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 March, 01:21
The military is an abomination. 😔

Stefein Scott @ScottStefein
28 March, 01:20
That should have happened here, military just like all 3 letter fed agencies have the data that the election was rigged.