Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
💥BOMBSHELL💥: 'Potentially Toxic Face Masks' Made In Wuhan, China Were Sent To Canadian Daycares, Schools -

https://nationalfile.com/b...
12:35 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
28 March, 01:01
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I struggle to reason with the word “Bombshell” in the headline. I think it should say “As expected:” Potentially toxic face masks....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
28 March, 12:58
My daugther received her masks from school, she then told me that the masks smelled weird, I changed them right away and use the ones we use at the dental clinic I work.
Thank God I believed her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tonya Manning @Weelilme
28 March, 12:50
Received 2 masks in the mail from China. I wasn't bringing the package in the house. Didn't know what was in the package until I had the police come. He opened it with no gloves on. Said it was probably a prank. I said they are trying to kill us. Take it with you!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 12:50
all masks and covid testing kits are sanitized with ethylene oxide, a cancer causing ingredient.