Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 March, 06:01
If you can crack the secret hidden deep in the rainbow, then you know how deep the lies really were. Think big. Satan tried defiling the rainbow for this very reason. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't able to shatter the glass ceiling. We win because we won. Enjoy the show. #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 March, 07:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
in a past life ,I had$$& was scuttled on the Titanic.. I was a man & paid my way onto a lifeboat.. next life I was a Chinese farmer & was beheaded by the Japanese in the road to nanking.. now in this life .. my grt grt grt grt uncle was this guy(back during the founding of this nation.. connection u think?
https://www.sciencefacts.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
GOD does not reincarnate!! Satan perhaps...but Not GOD.
11:44 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BroncoBillie in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 March, 05:39
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
i beg to differ.. hidden books of the Bible were just recovered in the Vatican DUMBS.. under cover of a blackout..
https://probe.org/was-rein...

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
29 March, 09:27
I beg to differ - the hidden books (that the vatican removed) does NOT support reincarnation. Again, I repeat, Hebrews 9:27
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
29 March, 09:35
GOD said, there is no new thing under the sun..He equipped us with ALL we need. The Holy Spirit leads to ALL truths. Jesus is Light.. so why would I trust what comes out od darkness. Beg away.. to GOD. May He show you the Truth, The Life and The Way.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
28 March, 03:36
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
Amen! Hebrews 9:27
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 March, 05:41
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
the Jupiter soultrap..