Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you can crack the secret hidden deep in the rainbow, then you know how deep the lies really were. Think big. Satan tried defiling the rainbow for this very reason. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't able to shatter the glass ceiling. We win because we won. Enjoy the show. #NCSWIC
06:01 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
14 April, 11:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Con "firmament" ed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
07 April, 02:19
🤯The inverse colors of the double rainbow unlocked it for me....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 April, 03:47
🐸

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 April, 03:24
8 miles deep and rockets keep hitting the dome The biggest secret of all. They cant figure out how to get out before we all wake up! BOOM!

04 April, 03:19
HQPPY EASTER FRENS🐸🐸✝️✝️✝️✝️

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
04 April, 04:37
The rainbow is reflecting the shape of firmament. What a pretty site that it is! God talks about his great work in the firmament. I live on a level plane 😁

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 April, 10:10
this was 2 weeks back i thought I could really touch it ❤❤❤
#Godswork

07 April, 02:45
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
ah.....a beautiful double....did you notice, the double has the colors in 'inverse'.....like....as in a 'reflection'.....

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 07:23
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
I lived on Maui the rainbow was so close I pulled over my car and knew I could chase it to the end . God Is All There Is ! ♥️

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
01 April, 10:24
of all the rabbit holes, this one messes with me the most. You would think God would want us to know.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
31 March, 08:11
Please enlighten us on the Rainbow!

07 April, 02:24
In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication
watch this video, it talks about rainbows starting at the 43 minute mark.....It blew my mind!! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 March, 07:33
Thats easy,

Genesis 9:13

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 April, 02:32
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 March, 07:24
This is the year we take back rainbows and owls from the Luciferians. I like owls, and they're another one of God's magnificent creations.

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
04 April, 04:58
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I just gathered all if my beautiful owl things today and put them in a bag to get rid of...but I dont wanna!!!
Waaaaaa😭😩😡 K Im done whining now;)

♥️They are amazing creatures, i agree ♥️

PS. Satin is a DICK!

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
04 April, 03:23
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Amen!!

WOLF Pawnee @RMFCo1822Ltd
30 March, 03:51

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
29 March, 09:30
The belief in a spheroid planet is hardly Satanic, it was proposed by Greek philosophers who had no contact with the Jewish cosmology and of course no contact with a yet to be Christianity.

Before you call the Greeks Satanic for being Pagans you might want to consider the influence of Greek thought on Christian theology and the New Testament itself (written in common Greek) starting with Paul and later Augustine.

Furthermore, Copernocus's heliocentric model does not propose the Sun at the center of the cosmos, only at the center of the Solar System.

Such a theory based on his empirical data is not Sun worship or evidence of Sun worship, let alone Satanism.

Just because people don't accept Genesis cosmology doesn't make them Satanists.

How would the ancient world have had empirical evidence of a solid firmament anyway?

At best it would have been an inference drawn from observation, just like modern astronomy.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 March, 02:07
The rainbow takes on the shape of the firnament (dome) above us.

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
29 March, 12:18
I'm pissed the GAY community hijacked the Rainbow to flaunt their sexual preferences.. The Tranny Agenda has got to go!!

04 April, 03:23
In response kimber Hay to his Publication
my exact thought

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
28 March, 04:31
deep inside is your higher self, God. evil always tries to parasite off what’s good. satan tries to infiltrate your mind & then inject you with poison.
when you remember who you are & why you are here, satan can no longer infect you. god wins. every time.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 March, 01:37
The rainbow shows the dome we currently live under and supports the "firmament" references to earth in the Bible. If Satan could destroy the rainbow, or re-claim it as a sign for evil (LGBTQ2) than, over time, he appears to be the Creator.

Likewise, If you accept that God only created sentient life here - you diminish the true, living God that is infinite Creator. This belief is also pushed by Satanists because it makes Satan look more powerful because if he controls this realm, than he wants you to believe this realm is all there is. Make sense?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 March, 10:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I've read several explanations of this recently but yours is the most concise & direct. Simply put, it makes sense. Thanks

Sharon Evans @Anon31
28 March, 01:20

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
28 March, 11:58
Somewhere over the rainbow!🌈🙌🤗

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
28 March, 11:48
According to GOD's word.. the rainbow was set in the sky to remind Him of his covenant to Never take the earth out by flood again. LGBT rainbows only have 6 colors where GOD's has 7. You are right, those in Christ have already won!!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 March, 07:25
in a past life ,I had$$& was scuttled on the Titanic.. I was a man & paid my way onto a lifeboat.. next life I was a Chinese farmer & was beheaded by the Japanese in the road to nanking.. now in this life .. my grt grt grt grt uncle was this guy(back during the founding of this nation.. connection u think?
https://www.sciencefacts.n...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
28 March, 11:44
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
GOD does not reincarnate!! Satan perhaps...but Not GOD.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
28 March, 06:13
Polite Enquiry: Why are you encouraging people to sit back and do nothing, when they need to be out at city/borough/district/county level, working to take back their states? 🤔

https://www.steeltruth.com...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 02:53
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I have no recollection of anyone saying do "nothing" vs "don't take the law into your own hands and start revolutionary actions" which I HAVE heard said. Two entirely different requests.

Karen Hudson @Sportster883Lady
28 March, 02:08
flat earth.......

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
28 March, 01:46
Lets not just tear down the dome...lets shatter it into a million pieces. #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #armorofGod

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 March, 12:55
Firmament

Julie Brown @Jules72
27 March, 11:44
All i know is the rainbow is a promise God made noah he would never flood the earth again to destroy all humanity and it def doesn't represent the lgbtq nonsense lol

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
29 March, 12:20
In response Julie Brown to his Publication
You know, or you read it somewhere??

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 11:14