Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 March, 04:00
Religion is next.

501c3 death certificate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 12:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This part is going to every bit as hard for most as the realization of what is happening with the children & it will be hard for most ANon's as well as sheeple.
Nana has had an advantage by way of my NDE, but even b4 that I have always talked directly to God myself all day as tho he were my bff my whole life. You dont need a priest or anyone else to talk to God. You have an internal soul connection directly to him you have just forgotten how to use it.
Nana would offer you 2 things to make it less painful for you, after you realize that they lied about everything else in your life why would you believe all you have been fed of religion?
1).Believe in the teaching of Jesus Christ, that is all the Bible you will need.
2).Work on re-establishing your direct internal connection to God & let everything else fall away. You wont be needing it where we are going. We have already been living the "Great Deceiver's Deception" our whole lives. Be patient with yourself & leave fear behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penopi Patriot @Penopi
I completely agree with you. This will definitely be a hard pill to swallow.
Christians have been lied to about so many things. One being, "Do not question anything in this book (bible)".
When in reality, we need to question Everything.
That is what God gave us this brain for.
I Believe in Jesus and what he taught.
It is better to put your trust in God, not man.
11:04 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Penopi in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
28 March, 02:14
In response Penopi Patriot to her Publication
I think one of the hardest things most Christians are going to have to accept and then change their POV is the fact we have not been told about the fact we are meant to ascend spiritually. So many Christians think that if they simply believe John 3:16, that's all they need. While this is certainly at the heart of the message, we are not just bodies without a soul purpose. We have a Soul and are meant to ascend. The church has kept all the info about Chakras and our strong, spiritual powers we possess but have never been taught how to develop them. We are connected to source (God) more than people realize.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
28 March, 08:19
In response Janet Love to her Publication
the power source is the Holy Spirt

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
28 March, 08:47
In response Janet Love to her Publication
SOme so called CHRISTIANS may do so. BUT I FOR ONE WILL NOT COMPROMISE MY FAITH YESHUA/YAHUSHUA. HE IS ALL I NEED. AND HIS ENERGY/HOLY SPIRIT does for me more than I can say. PEACE. HE IS THE KING OF PEACE AND he revives us, he sustains us, HE lifts us up, he forgives us, HE makes us bow low when we get to high, HE IS AMAZING, WONDERFUL councelor, FRIEND, SAVIOR, righteous Judge and Advocate, FRIEND, PROVIDER, HEALER, COmmander in chief of the HOSTS. and a Father