Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Religion is next.

501c3 death certificate.
04:00 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
28 March, 02:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Can't wait for this to happen!! Despite our state being open, my church has decided to bow down to the CDC and Fraudci and make people attend Easter service wearing a mask. They actually are selling tickets to services so they can control the number who attend. We were not able to attend Christmas services because of the Scamdemic and now they are destroying Easter services. My family will not attend and be forced to wear masks to worship our Risen Lord and Savior. We will hold our own Easter service in our home and celebrate HIS Resurrection. I firmly believe in time, many churches/religions will be gutted because they are connected to the cabal shackles 501c3.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 12:47
This part is going to every bit as hard for most as the realization of what is happening with the children & it will be hard for most ANon's as well as sheeple.
Nana has had an advantage by way of my NDE, but even b4 that I have always talked directly to God myself all day as tho he were my bff my whole life. You dont need a priest or anyone else to talk to God. You have an internal soul connection directly to him you have just forgotten how to use it.
Nana would offer you 2 things to make it less painful for you, after you realize that they lied about everything else in your life why would you believe all you have been fed of religion?
1).Believe in the teaching of Jesus Christ, that is all the Bible you will need.
2).Work on re-establishing your direct internal connection to God & let everything else fall away. You wont be needing it where we are going. We have already been living the "Great Deceiver's Deception" our whole lives. Be patient with yourself & leave fear behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penopi Patriot @Penopi
28 March, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I completely agree with you. This will definitely be a hard pill to swallow.
Christians have been lied to about so many things. One being, "Do not question anything in this book (bible)".
When in reality, we need to question Everything.
That is what God gave us this brain for.
I Believe in Jesus and what he taught.
It is better to put your trust in God, not man.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
29 March, 06:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All of us alive right now will be forever in the new history books. How we red-pilled the world and how we move foward will be forever told. Long live Pepe.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 March, 11:27
Jesus BATTLED AND BANISHED EVIL ABOMINATION YEHOWAH aka Sataniel
back to his realm...

He was TEMPTED BY HIM FOR 40 DAYS
IN DESSERT, YAHWE TRYING TO BARGAIN

Since then HE LURKED SCIENTIST, AND FOOLS TO WORSHIP HIM.

CHURCH COMMITED WORST CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY WHEN ALLOW OLD TESTAMENT. 😔💔

TORAH, QURAN, OLD TESTAMENT, ALL THREE RULLED BY SECRET UNEARHT ORIGIN EVIL CABAL.

Many WILL BE LOST by worship false Gods.
😔💔

https://youtu.be/LkHeETl6y...

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 March, 09:50
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Bingo!
This is our problem.

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 March, 09:52
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
A better photo
is to focus on Jesus coming out of the tomb.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 11:01
501c3

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 10:54

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
27 March, 10:53

chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 05:33
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
So true🙏🏼🙏🏼

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 06:46
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Difference between God and Satan?
Satan rebelled, wishes to BE God.

Tricky road to walk, should one start to believe in Self, rather than in interconnected Oneness of all.

Spirituality and Religion are not in conflict, as this meme might seem to suggest.

Religions have been horrifically infiltrated and perverted by The Enemy.

May the Light of Truth Set Us Free!

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
27 March, 09:10
‼️Time for truth‼️
Our Father told me to bring this to you..

Do you think about God, but what means God really?Is it that way they told us.. To fall on your knees and pay for church and w(o)rship, (w(a)rship) what means that, coincidence? look at that ..Is God our real God they told us, or is our Father the real one and he s more interesteded in not to fall on your knees if you pray to him, he loves us all and we are his Kids.. so what you should do.. Don't pray to him fall on your knees, suffer , he only wants to talk with you not like a Ohh God, no he only want s you should talk with him, like Kids with theyr Father, did you ever think about that, what they told us, and what he really wants for us, to us..He s everywhere, he surround us, he s in us, not in a place made of stone.. Raise a stone and I will be there, touch a tree and I will be there, he is everywhere because he s in yourself.
🙏❤️🙏Lion
#GodWins

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 March, 08:16
501c3 churches are under government control. They are restricted to what they can preach. Bring them all down.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 07:26
the church of Crist is in the hearts of those who believe. you dont have to go to church every sunday and give money. you may worship and pray anywhere you like. religion is manmade designed for control and making money.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 March, 06:46
Religion falls
Direct Spiritual Connection rises.
501c3 is Satanic Code.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 March, 07:09
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
501c3 is a mark of the beast.
the beast system controls the organization that submits itself
to this control .

Judy Anonette @biju
27 March, 05:40
Most of these organizations seem to be a way to launder money from the wealthy back into their hands with a different look. Maybe I am the only one who sees that.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 March, 05:26

Leigh Cromie @Fizzkid
27 March, 05:14
😁so happy to find you Doq

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
27 March, 04:57
religious organizations are already tax exempt...they don't need 501c3 status... but when they do, the government gets to chime in & have a say as to what they can say or not say in the pulpit!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 04:47
I heard mega church pastors are being taken down as we speak. Will come out soon.

Angela Martin @Marangela
27 March, 04:24
Foretold in the Bible. However, YHWH states that those who try to destroy his people, with feel his wrath. Zecheriah 2:8, 9.
Wouldn't want to be them.
There will be NO escape.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 March, 07:19
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Yahwe is THAT SHIT. pardon, SHIP...
Josue Christ WIN😎

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
27 March, 04:16
Draw out- G501
Go to G33 now, ye rich men
Every number every letter means something, we are just learning how they use GOD'S Word.

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
27 March, 04:02
I am so ready for that. Lets roll!