Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Offer my latest blog. An amazing JC Kay remote view/channeling of the Faux inauguration day. Plus snippets from Charlie Ward, Gene Decode and Juan O'Savin πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ”₯

https://inteldinarchronicl...
12:47 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
23 January, 07:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
23 January, 07:08
That was so awesome! That is enough to lift the spirits and give me strength for the long haul. πŸ‘πŸ™πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 07:13
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Bless your heart, Deplorable! You lifted MY Spirits! We've got this, my friend. It is so done and won! Hang in there!!

#NESARAGESARAπŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
01 February, 05:50
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Got My Proverbial Horse Saddeled & Waiting Waiting To Ride into the Sunrise with Potus and and those who were Thought Dead but is Still Alive!

Stacy Anderson @Stacy
22 January, 02:54
JC Kay is the bomb

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 January, 02:55
In response Stacy Anderson to his Publication
Totally. She SAW it for sure!