Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 March, 06:01
If you can crack the secret hidden deep in the rainbow, then you know how deep the lies really were. Think big. Satan tried defiling the rainbow for this very reason. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't able to shatter the glass ceiling. We win because we won. Enjoy the show. #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Cogon @Rynnks
27 March, 06:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The rainbow is God's promise to never destroy mankind via flood again...He didn't promise he wouldn't use other means of destruction..It is also a promise God will remember his covenants. We win because He won...and always will!❤️✝️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 March, 07:11
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
God opened the firmament and flooded the earth. Then gave the promise of the rainbow right after. Expand your thinking.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Moon, Neptune, and I knew it was a portal! Still, here we are. In Mordor. Still being slaves. I still hate my life and just waiting to kick some ass. I know I won't come out of this alive but, that's fine by me. I hated ever coming here in the first place. Correction, I hated being DRAGGED to this psycho planet. There's just so much pain! I fucking hate it. Sorry Ezra to say here, this stuff. But I really want to escape so much. I never belonged here.
04:22 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
28 March, 08:16
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Join the club. The prison planet but I believe us 'outsiders' were brought here for a reason. Kind of sick of being a constant target but once a rebel always a rebel. I am a dragon slayer.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 March, 09:16
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I'm a dragon slayer too, but there's no way out of this dark labyrinth of a devil's castle. I keep my dreams on the slim and I try not to think about anything other than this being a number, a slave, and keep myself busy. But I wander into the realms of a paradise I've seen. And it hurts to come back to reality. So I just metaphorically cut myself back into what miserable life I have. I hurt so much.