Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
27 March, 07:25
HUMAN trafficking !
Ever ask yourself how this "business" grew to such a "Ginormous" scale ?
What kind of "deals" have taken place to convince human beings to traffic/sacrifice members of their own HUMAN race ? Transported in horrendous uncivilized conditions !
This is an ENORMOUS "business" that involves agreed upon transactions -- "You provide this and I will provide that to you."
This is not just low-lifes smuggling a person across the Mexican border over to some gang in America somewhere.
This is MASSIVE !
They are not just scumbags operating like a mafia .... These are PREDATORS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 March, 10:08
In response Save the Children to her Publication
All for an insatiable LUST for money, power, control, self-interest, and the addictive high of Adrenochrome.

The people and entities behind this are UTTER UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.

Satan is [their] god
Lucifer is [their] messiah.

THIS IS _ENDING_.
[THEY] CANNOT WITHSTAND THE BRIGHT LIGHT OF TRUTH!
THANK GOD FOR Q, OUR POTUS, AND INCREDIBLE PATRIOTS !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
So when John the Revolator was shown the evils of the last, he wailed. He had enough. He couldn't take it anymore. He looked away. I wondered what was so bad to turn him blithering. It had to be this. I can't think of anything more horrific.
03:11 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from round em up head em out, click on at the bottom under it