Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
24 March, 05:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Watched a short clip of Mike Lindell today stating he knows Trump will be back by August. Honestly, that's not soon enough!! Our country is going down the shitter. I'm praying Trump is running the nation and the world knows it by April. With thousands of illegals pouring over the border each day, waiting until August to stop this would be insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
My heart sank when I saw this clip where Mike Lindell said that President Trump will be back by August....that's 4 months☹️
02:32 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LalaD1776 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 March, 02:51
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
August?! No way! In one week the goal posgs have been moved three months.
Argh!