Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 11:28
LynnWise

The True Story of Our Leader of The Free World, Donald J. Trump, The Son of Mary and Frederick Christ Trump, and The special Bible he still uses today!

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

https://youtu.be/ZpX0h9hSs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
28 March, 02:15
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Love this!!! I get angry at the people who dislike Trump, I hope & pray they can forgive themselves for being so blind. I'm not to judge, but I still get very upset about it. I can talk until I am blue in the face and people still look at me as if I'm the crazy one. I will never stop telling truths. One person told me "I hope you & your Mom die of a horrible death" when I was speaking truths. I wasn't exactly nice in my comment back, I will have to ask for forgiveness for that one. Two wrong's don't make a right. I've got a forceful, nasty firecracker temper. If I didn't have it, no one would listen to me. Speaking on the 11:11, I got it twice in one day and gave thanks. :-) I see and hear the Angels Communicating with me and with my dog, 3 days ago. Blessed beyond imagination. πŸ™βœ¨βœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from _Z_D21_ ..., click on at the bottom under it