Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
LynnWise

The True Story of Our Leader of The Free World, Donald J. Trump, The Son of Mary and Frederick Christ Trump, and The special Bible he still uses today!

๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#godwon
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

https://youtu.be/ZpX0h9hSs...
11:28 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
28 March, 11:17
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
amazingโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒท

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 09:22
interesting that I just watched a show on Scotland and the Isle of Lewis๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”, aomething is speaking to me imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 09:09
isnt his moms last name Christ as well?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
28 March, 06:57
love this story...gets better every time I watch itโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 06:58
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Agreed! ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 12:46
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
It brought my emotions out as well! Thanks for sharing your gratitude!
wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 05:05
love this-thank you

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 March, 02:15
Love this!!! I get angry at the people who dislike Trump, I hope & pray they can forgive themselves for being so blind. I'm not to judge, but I still get very upset about it. I can talk until I am blue in the face and people still look at me as if I'm the crazy one. I will never stop telling truths. One person told me "I hope you & your Mom die of a horrible death" when I was speaking truths. I wasn't exactly nice in my comment back, I will have to ask for forgiveness for that one. Two wrong's don't make a right. I've got a forceful, nasty firecracker temper. If I didn't have it, no one would listen to me. Speaking on the 11:11, I got it twice in one day and gave thanks. :-) I see and hear the Angels Communicating with me and with my dog, 3 days ago. Blessed beyond imagination. ๐Ÿ™โœจโœ๏ธ

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
28 March, 02:21
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
[timing is everything]

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 04:02
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
sending love and light!

i fan relate, ive been bashed and called every name, had almost everything of mine taken away, including campaigns to say im crazy underway to steal my children from me over the last year.

I dont even consider stopping, i know what we are experiencing, and its a test of choosing love over fear! love wins!

https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
28 March, 12:51
DJT the chosen one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 11:53
LynnWise Thank You for sharing this with me!
I got your message, and this beautiful video of our Lion King @ 11:11, I knew the Angels were speaking to me! So i made sure I did my best to share it with the masses! #wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

I always listen to the Boss!
https://youtu.be/MVoCL4-4j...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt