Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 March, 10:38
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
29 March, 06:38
If we give up there will be no more tomorrows. No options left. But, #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
29 March, 06:37
(N)Ever Give(i)n

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 March, 07:56
Not a chance I Will Ever Up. They will have to bury me first.

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
29 March, 07:54
Love you. Thank you!!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 March, 07:07
I will never give up.

Only followers of this user (Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
28 March, 04:03
Faith leads us thru it! No need to ever give up 😇🙏❤️

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
28 March, 03:59
GOD BLESS YOU AND THE WORK THAT YOU'RE DOING, VERONICA.

DID YOU KNOW: The beautiful name of Veronica was actually a TITLE: VERA ICON Latin for TRUE IMAGE. Seraphina bravely approached our suffering Savior on the Via Dolorosa, wiping his face a His image embossed upon the cloth.

True to your name, YOU are embossing Icons of Truth on bridges and buildings, clearly fulfiling God's will! May He reward you in abundance!

funker junkie @glowsticky
28 March, 01:56

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 March, 01:52
Never! God Bless you friend!🥰
WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 March, 10:47
NEVER EVER!!
Love you and your dedication, Veronica!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 10:30
Love you Patriot :). I love that our bracelets glow in the dark :). You certainly thought of everything :).

arba happihr @arba
28 March, 10:23
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
28 March, 08:47
I LOVE IT 🥰🥰

Counter Spell @Counterspell
28 March, 08:10
I love word play so I thought I'd mention what popped out to me about your sign.
Move the "N" to the end of "GIVE" and drop the "UP".
NEVER GIVE UP
EVER GIVEN

curious george @caroljansen
28 March, 07:50
You ROCK Veronica! A true Patriot! 💖🇺🇲

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 March, 05:18
💖

John Anon @freeamerican59
28 March, 02:12
Veronica love the bridge! Where is it? Looks like Dan Ryan overpass? Maybe 35th to Garfield range? Please dm me if you could id like to see it in person. Much Love! NCSWIC

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 March, 04:41
In response John Anon to his Publication
This is at the Kennedy and Austin over the Kennedy.

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
28 March, 01:50
keep rockin it! love the hat!!!!!

deb burk @PatriotsMom
28 March, 01:32
Not Ever!!!

deb burk @PatriotsMom
28 March, 01:33
In response deb burk to her Publication
Not Ever giving Up! I Love my God My family and my country. patriotism goezderp.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
28 March, 01:22
Ever! 🙏❤

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
28 March, 01:21
We won't 🤜🏽🤛🏼 so you dont either!
looking gouda chica!