Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
I follow back

We've all tried to wake up our liberal friends and aquintances as best we could.
I've typed and talked till I was blue in the face batting down dirty lies and cheap shots like a tennis player swatting rapid fire tennis balls being spit out of a machine.
But, right now, it seems like people are pretty much dug in, and the ones who aren't are figureing it out on their own, on their own terms-- which I guess is good.
I've been holding out on paying off a couple bets, too. I still think Trump is going to find his rightful place, hopefully fairly soon.
So what do we do in the mean time?
Believe
Pray
Becuase the bad guys don't want us to enjoy our lives--they want us to live in fear.
There were quite a few people in the store today with no masks, by the way.
09:04 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
28 March, 03:52
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
There's Always Tomorrow...
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#GodWins
#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 March, 10:47
👍❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 March, 09:10
Good to know people are nit wearing masks! I hope people in my town will wake up.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 March, 09:14
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
A lot of parents have given up trying to make sure their kids are wearing them. Some people have them on their neck- some just hanging off their ear.