IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
How about a round of applause and encouragement for Kobayashi ADMIN ( @administrator " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/admini... ) for all he is doing for us "kicked off Twat" folks???!!!
For me, technology is my second or maybe third language and I don't speak it very well LOL From the bottom of my heart Thank YOU!!! Keep up the GREAT work you are doing and if you need ANYTHING please ask! May God guide you and His blessings surround you!!!
12:04 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Praying4America in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 January, 10:46
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 January, 10:43
I love this platform. After all is done, I will be staying. God Bless. You do make it easy..πŸ‘πŸ’žπŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
22 January, 12:29
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThank you so much, Kobe!! You rock!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
22 January, 12:21
how do you repost someone with a quote?

Bella Fina @kanon23
22 January, 12:13
Thank you very muchβ™₯

Margaret Applin @margaretapplin1
22 January, 12:09
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!!! NEVER REALIZED JUST HOW IMPORTANT BEING CONNECTED TO THE "RIGHT" PEOPLE IS!!!β€β€β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ