Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Hi Patriots , whays Happening ? exept the destruction of the old Guard !!!!
12:03 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
23 January, 04:28
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
just sittin here waiting on the whole thing to come crashing down on their heads! its going to be beautiful!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
22 January, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 January, 10:33
juanito! so glad you're back. i still owe you that mojito!!! pick a lane 😂❤️🍿

Awakening Time @Awakeningtime
22 January, 10:28
Helloooo how are you doing nice to hear from you

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 10:28
HOLDING THE LINE!

Only followers of this user (TeresaLowe) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
22 January, 02:15
Happy to see you here, friend!

April Daniels @AprilD
22 January, 01:59

Jeanie Anderson @Jeanie777
22 January, 01:54
Welcome to the suspendees..

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 January, 01:35
Schumer blamed Trump for inciting the "erection" at the Capitol building.😂Someone may have a crush on Trump.🤣

https://nypost.com/2021/01...

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
22 January, 01:27
yay!!!! so happy youre here!💥🥰

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 January, 01:23
Yay! glad you're here!😉

Quester215 ... @Quester215
22 January, 12:57
Welcome to deplorable palace!

Sherri Ann Darr @Mtsherriann1
22 January, 12:42
I was suspended 3x from Twitter, I'm over it too!! God wins!! Trump freed us, lets celebrate!!

Tommi Livingston @Stabyoulots
22 January, 12:39
suspended as spam in twitter for saying Hunters a crackhead 🤷🏻‍♀️ truth hurts over there

Musk IsQ @JayJay
22 January, 12:30
Interesting fact: i was suspended on twitter so i cant tweet and i get no feed updates. But i still get Elon Musk uodates, and only his! i always said he could be Q, or at least a white hat!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 January, 12:22
Suspended for posting this to Project Veritas.. They're poisoning us daily in/around Tampa..

Andrea Small @America1977
22 January, 12:19
hello!! nice to see you! was taken out by twitter twice this week i am over it!! lol.

Missi Tru @MTru
22 January, 12:16
Happy to see you! Twitter suspended me...

Diane Tapley @truebeliever
22 January, 12:07
Welcome. I got kicked off twitter twice yesterday. Good rddance

Deb Cornhellio @Cornhellio
😁My account on Twitter was suspended right along with yours yesterday! We all went down at the same time, I was following you. Good to see you here!

Wake Up-CH @VoDeCo
😍Great to have you here. Just saw your telegram message.

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
22 January, 12:06
just in search for all my old twitter peeps