Only people mentioned by lologemini in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 January, 01:20
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
It makes me remember all those that were called crazy and locked up, those that were made drug addicts, those that were abused and tried to break out, those that were sacrificed, those that were blamed for crimes they did not committ, those that fought and never gave up, those that are still trying to bring the light, those that created our Great Country! I fight for God, My Family, My Country, The Children, President Trump, Our Great Military, My Fellow Partiots, Those who are still not awake (but know no better) and All those who are still fighting for Justice! May God Bless US All! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 01:16
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
It is so hard!! I was telling everyone for weeks prior to the election that everything would work out. Now they all think I'm crazy, except for hubby, thank goodness. I can't even talk about it anymore. They'll think I'm even crazier if I talk about all the weirdness we've seen in the past few days. I feel so alone and isolated outside of this forum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 01:42
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
inauguration, not election!