Emand Lio @Emandlio
27 March, 02:07
🤔🤔🤔😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 March, 02:31
In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
i was born here in 1982, my dad was in the uk military, i was born on April 29th 1982, the uk military moved the hospital down there due to the falklands war, i was almost born down there but in the end they did not have to go in there. at the time the spanish was surrounding the border with personal and war ships ready to attack the rock, for months the UK military was moving beds and all sorts just incase it happened so my dad is very familiar with the tunnels because of this. if any of you have questions please put them forward and i will ask my dad for you. WWG1WGA WW
04:03 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwinsxx in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
27 March, 04:07
In response Ben Strong to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 March, 10:13
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
wow cool thanks!